it seems like no matter how badass of a computer i sit at, i can click way faster than the thing responds, at least when i'm making it process a few things that is.
computers used to be so much slower, but my frustration level is the same constant amount it was in 1989. therefore i think that they will never be good enough for me until they outperform my own body.
The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe
- 80s singles are the only music i can TRUST after ...
- mehtastic voyage also i only listen to bands nam...
- Bug In The Sun slam donahue
- will computers ever be fast enough?
- ocean man - a weird post.
- vocaloid tuesday 255 - But In A Sexual Meaning
- vocaloid tuesday 254 - Building Of Flames
- in love with Kelly Crane
- mauer best chips since 9999
- lol cat deluxe - you CAN has cheeseburger
- art commentary is dumb
- 911 truth. the rant.
- early bb king performace
- Z. Z. Hill - Faithful & True
- tokyo jihen Denpa Tsuushin
- vocaloid tuesday 253 - Evillious Chronicles
- don't friggin tell me
- karnov the thread killer
- 黒うさP kurousaP white flame
- vocaloid tuesday 252 - stoof
- the new 80s
- where's the mayo? right here. my ultimate marc m. ...
- cibo matto stereotype A
- vocaloid tuesday 251 - Pitch Black Pumpkin's Ball
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (55)