one of the most annoying things that has happened to me in the past 10 years has been the structure of the beach boys song 'girl dont tell me'
i love the song but get so bored so quick, because the awesome chorus doesn't come fast enough. the song should be a simple affair of bingbangboomdone.
but it drags like biiiiiiiii...iiiii...ng?bangboom..done?
i vowed to cover it and put a chorus after the 1st verse. it would make this particular song flow correctly imo. i dont like the ratio of verse to chorus in their arrangement. the verse is boring when repeated. seriously.
but looks like a modern indie band covered it. they made it sound really cool, and beached it up even sunnier, but alas, they kept the same structure. so i hate it.
The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe
- 80s singles are the only music i can TRUST after ...
- mehtastic voyage also i only listen to bands nam...
- Bug In The Sun slam donahue
- will computers ever be fast enough?
- ocean man - a weird post.
- vocaloid tuesday 255 - But In A Sexual Meaning
- vocaloid tuesday 254 - Building Of Flames
- in love with Kelly Crane
- mauer best chips since 9999
- lol cat deluxe - you CAN has cheeseburger
- art commentary is dumb
- 911 truth. the rant.
- early bb king performace
- Z. Z. Hill - Faithful & True
- tokyo jihen Denpa Tsuushin
- vocaloid tuesday 253 - Evillious Chronicles
- don't friggin tell me
- karnov the thread killer
- 黒うさP kurousaP white flame
- vocaloid tuesday 252 - stoof
- the new 80s
- where's the mayo? right here. my ultimate marc m. ...
- cibo matto stereotype A
- vocaloid tuesday 251 - Pitch Black Pumpkin's Ball
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (55)