The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
couldn't reply on hipster runoff, where i found this posted, so here is my reply.
she has always been pretty ok live before, though?!
she needs the right reverb and lighting/smoke to make it work.
looks like they just threw her up there. also looks like they told her to move around a little more. that's super not her thing, moving.
man that lighting made her face look like shit, too. lips all curdled.
and it totally seemed like she was out of breath. like she did some kind of pills that messed her up beforehand. maybe she was just too nervous.
sorry these comments weren't cool.
- READING: this shit is crazy!
- vocaloid tuesday 18 - as fuck
- Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? A Death In The Family: ...
- fucking exciting
- what does the kanji say?
- anthony raneri is good
- japanese sex manual
- roast beef say anything poster
- vocaloid tuesday 17 - you and me in japan
- peter cetera tim eric danson
- band: bondage fairies
- suburban advantage - New Wave Lullaby
- why do i love this one
- going to the store. from dlew on Vimeo.
- anthony green is awesome
- midi robot
- vocaloid tuesday 16 - eazy dance is still a cool s...
- lana del ray blew it on snl - i feel bad for her a...
- neon indian is the title of this post
- love it - bedroom eyes
- vocaloid tuesday 15 - asobi seksu on the beach
- 90s kids
- vocaloid tuesday 14 - hachoo
- DIE HARD CAFE
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (55)