even tho i've posted these b4, i figured i'd start naming them right.
i just noticed these new vocaloid-3 GUMIs popping up. this song i liked.
this song teeters on not staying in my mp3s. so i better post the superb video here to keep it alive in some way.
this one had a crazy sound.
crazy bass. neon video.
OMG need subs for this one ASAP!!
TITLE: "Discriminated Against Fukushima Because Radioactive Substance're Feared But Do Your Best Japan"
feel the red heat
a "hard popping" chip chong song
its called waltz of anomalies but its not a waltz
just found this old one with subs
what a pretty video
The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe
- ► 2012 (287)
- regular pants
- oh no no no no no no no no no
- my latest song agaisnt the evil ex-friend and band...
- the space oddity video
- another band i just heard
- jane's party ep
- vocaloid pictures blog!
- we asked james franco to destroy this room.
- vocaloid tuesday 1 (official 1st)
- some funk
- trader joes rainbow panorama
- ima zombie now!!
- NSFW futanari post
- more thugs
- more new music
- happy day!
- lets try a new kind of embed!
- i made this picture of myself for secrets reasons
- good deal
- tuesday vocaloids not good enough for my mp3 playe...
- no words
- bartock and lansky
- friday post 1 hopefully of 2
- thug day
- nerd time
- embedding experiment
- no, i never stopped loving ashley burch
- survival of the freshest
- predator chopper pizza drop
- we jus fukkin
- money phone
- simon farnaby surpise ending!
- back to the future shoes
- spongebob 80's picture pop art
- your biscuits have been approved
- hbd freddie
- this inspired me!
- reposting for preservation
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is addictive
- brewski for youuuski?
- look at this fucking hipster
- porn names
- billy dee is the best
- cocain habit engage reminds you: go to the church ...
- ▼ September (65)
- ► 2010 (55)