been a while since i ranted?
god i wanna be important like the guy who wrote this article. getting this gift pack would make me implode.
air mags. i'm pissed. because i've been wanting shit like this for years. now there will be 1 pair. that everyone has. and then we move on again. fuck off, fashion. just stay in the 80s and we'll all be fine. because I will be fine.
i also remember loving kyle reese's shoes, the 1984 nike vandals
edit: ugh. looks like they clagged on bullshit tchotchkes.
edit: upon further examination i guess the big back thing and the bottom thing were there in the orig. but they too bulky here. the whole shoe looks melty.
The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe
- ► 2012 (287)
- regular pants
- oh no no no no no no no no no
- my latest song agaisnt the evil ex-friend and band...
- the space oddity video
- another band i just heard
- jane's party ep
- vocaloid pictures blog!
- we asked james franco to destroy this room.
- vocaloid tuesday 1 (official 1st)
- some funk
- trader joes rainbow panorama
- ima zombie now!!
- NSFW futanari post
- more thugs
- more new music
- happy day!
- lets try a new kind of embed!
- i made this picture of myself for secrets reasons
- good deal
- tuesday vocaloids not good enough for my mp3 playe...
- no words
- bartock and lansky
- friday post 1 hopefully of 2
- thug day
- nerd time
- embedding experiment
- no, i never stopped loving ashley burch
- survival of the freshest
- predator chopper pizza drop
- we jus fukkin
- money phone
- simon farnaby surpise ending!
- back to the future shoes
- spongebob 80's picture pop art
- your biscuits have been approved
- hbd freddie
- this inspired me!
- reposting for preservation
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is addictive
- brewski for youuuski?
- look at this fucking hipster
- porn names
- billy dee is the best
- cocain habit engage reminds you: go to the church ...
- ▼ September (65)
- ► 2010 (55)