The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe
Monday, April 30, 2012
"i can't dance" means i am too scared to move around where people might look at me. it's a total delusion that a lot of guys suffer from. i know all about it. i wouldn't even try until i was almost 30. it takes work to get over, but the rewards are greater than you think. it's not a show you put on for other people. it's an act of physical expression. like draining a gland. you go into your own world and experience a release like no other.
- how is this possible
- REMEMBER THE RULES OF ニコニコ超会議 link
- vocaloid tuesday 28 - mystic dining （┌＾o＾）┐homoo
- "i can't dance" means i am too scared to move arou...
- poor yogurt still hasn't gotten this week's ran...
- what the heck is a HERB ESTER
- check out the tongue rolling in this little number...
- jesus-p, minus-p, and whoeverelse-p at wonderful o...
- fifth element
- gimme this
- In the Mormon religion they have this thing where ...
- daniel johnston releases space ducks
- im in love
- cop shoot cop. ultimix
- the rock has the same face as rob schneider
- GUMI food
- vocaloid tuesday 27
- those darlins - screws
- chew on that, a college freshman
- a big ass sad one
- dream crow shadow
- vocaloid tuesday 26 - Song Of Eternity It Becomes
- vocaloid tuesday 25 - krieger's machines
- marc horwitz - ages of man template
- batman ipad google maps
- sebastian - tetra
- patrick stump - run dry
- kim gordon
- kindness - gee up
- brothers past - one rabbit race
- vocaloid tuesday 24 - ive been lost
- braid - you are the reason
- ▼ April (38)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (55)