The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Deadball-P ULTiMiX

i hinted i had a special thing coming.
i love this band
something abut his ultra catchy prog pop metal funk undefined stylings that just does it for me. not to mention the funniest lyrics ever. of all time.
one of the first P's that really got my interest along with wowaka on exit tunes supernova 2.

DEADBALL-PROJECT ULTIMATE MIX

his drums sound wack as hell, since he is an early producer of vocaloid stuff.  but even the cheese has grown on me.

special thanks to wash my blood, lol. a song i never thought i would enjoy seriously. we used to laugh at it and wonder what was wrong with kids these days.

i wish i could call this mix "God I sing a song"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive