i hinted i had a special thing coming.
i love this band
something abut his ultra catchy prog pop metal funk undefined stylings that just does it for me. not to mention the funniest lyrics ever. of all time.
one of the first P's that really got my interest along with wowaka on exit tunes supernova 2.
DEADBALL-PROJECT ULTIMATE MIX
his drums sound wack as hell, since he is an early producer of vocaloid stuff. but even the cheese has grown on me.
special thanks to wash my blood, lol. a song i never thought i would enjoy seriously. we used to laugh at it and wonder what was wrong with kids these days.
i wish i could call this mix "God I sing a song"
The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe
- ► 2012 (287)
- vocaloid tuesday 10
- survival night 01: the specialist
- latest favorite beach boys rippoff
- vocaloid tuesday 9
- my new shit 01 - official
- bocaro monday - annotations on!
- The spice wars begin
- vocaloid tuesday 8 - "Don't Come Here Monday"
- i had much fun playing with nuclear missiles in co...
- Deadball-P ULTiMiX
- die hard
- idioms confuse him
- deadball subs - a vocaloid can't be pregnant
- vocaloid tuesday 7
- just do it, mike.
- maybe the best vocaloid site for beginners like me...
- just click everything deadball-p posts on his twit...
- is cringe the new best thing? i notice cringe humo...
- vocaloid tuesday 6 - seeu sucks
- Gothic Melting Ice Cream's Darkness "Nightmare"
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2010 (55)