The home of Cetera Noir and his band Die Hard Cafe

Thursday, September 16, 2010

good band: wallpaper

heard this song in h&m.
apparently the internet has had much trouble finding out who the artist was.


its a band called wallpaper
the 'Fine Girlfriend' song is from their album doodoo face.
i've listened to album many times now.
im def buying the vinyl asap.








she the hot lava that i wanna be touching
burnin on my finger and she dont give a freak about that

but i dont give damns i just keep steppin
steppin on the mama that be thinkin she outta my reach

well she's not
no

i've got to find myself a fine girlfriend
i've got to find myself a fine girlfriend
i've got to find myself a f

she peaced me out cuz im too good lookin
too well dressed and makin real money now

i got a good job that pays under the table
that means they dont be takin them taxes out

save up some cash we can go on some dates
split it down the middle cuz i dont know if i like u yet

ohh im just sayin
i've got to find myself a fine girlfriend

i've got to find myself

1 comment:

  1. luuuvin this song - good thing my drunken comment
    didn't go thru last night

    (or did it !?!)

    no matter-this dudes gonna b in cleveland soon
    & i wanna go!

    ReplyDelete